Sudbury weather. Greater Sudbury, ON 2019-11-17

Weather for Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Sudbury weather

Low minus 16 with temperature rising to minus 10 by morning. Wind chill minus 30 this morning and minus 19 this afternoon. Dry spells to follow by midnight, but heavy showers will return by morning. The heaviest rain and strongest winds are expected in the northwest, with drier conditions expected in southern and eastern parts. . Local blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon.

Next

Weather for Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Sudbury weather

Temperatures should generally be above normal for the time of year. Temperatures are expected to stay above average, with any cold interludes fairly brief. Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday: Remaining unsettled Sunday with further periods of heavy rain and strong winds, but perhaps becoming drier later. Don't forget to pick your preferred paper size. There is a low chance that more settled and dry conditions will move in from the southeast, extending to all but the far northwest, bringing some overnight frost and fog.

Next

Sudbury weather

Sudbury weather

Night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Staying windy on Monday and Tuesday, with sunshine and blustery showers. Heaviest showers will be in the morning, with further spells of rain later. However, any settled weather will be short lived as unsettled conditions return by the end of this period. Hail and thunder are also possible, with some wintriness over northern hills.

Next

Greater Sudbury, ON

Sudbury weather

This Evening and Tonight: Cloud and rain will become heavier for a time this evening. Headline: Wet and windy this weekend, although drier periods tonight. Gales and winds easing for a time, with temperatures on the cold side. Night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. It will be a mild night and for most of which, winds will be relatively calm.

Next

Sudbury Weather

Sudbury weather

Saturday: Strong winds and heavy rain throughout the day, with gusts strengthening and becoming widespread by the afternoon. Becoming windier, particularly in the north. Wind chill minus 24 this evening and minus 19 overnight. Tonight Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind chill minus 19 in the morning and minus 12 in the afternoon.

Next

Greater Sudbury, ON

Sudbury weather

Night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Tue, 18 Feb Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. . . . . .

Next

Greater Sudbury, ON

Sudbury weather

. . . . .

Next

Sudbury Weather

Sudbury weather

. . . . . . .

Next